27 Percent Seats To Be Reserved for OBC Students in Sainik Schools

Nidhi Gahlot | October 30th, 2020 . 10:56 pm

Views

14

Share

Defence Secretary Ajay Kumar has announced 27 percent seats reserved for the students of OBCs categories in Sainik Schools from the academic session of 2021-22. Mr. Kumar took his official Twitter account to announce the OBC Reservation. He tweeted, “OBC reservation to be introduced in Sainik Schools from the year 2021-22.”

He also posted images of a circular sent to principals of Sainik Schools dated October 13. The circular stated, “67% of the seats in a Sainik school are reserved for candidates from the State or the Union Territory (UT) in which the school is located and the remaining 33% is reserved for students from other States/UTs. These two lists will be termed List A and List B. The above distribution of slots across categories is applicable to both the lists.”

 

For more detail, read at The Hindu