Rajasthan to conducted exams for class 3 to 5 written exam of 40 % marks

Sonali Nautiyal | January 15th, 2021 . 4:49 pm

Views

59

Share

The Rajasthan state government has decided to conduct the annual examinations for the students from class 3 to 5 for 40 percent marks while the remaining 60 percent marks will be granted to all the private and government school students by their respective schools themselves. This decision was taken by the Department of Education due to the pandemic. For classes 3 to 8, the schools will prepare a workbook. On the basis of the workbook, the students will have to take the exam.

For more detail, read at Timesnownews